Dethleffs Globetrotter XXL – large-scale luxury
Big, bigger, Globetrotter XXL A – this coachbuilt motorhome with an abundance of interior space combines the highest quality standards with extreme practicality. In other words, you can camp in total comfort all year round in your Globetrotter XXL. With virtually no restrictions in terms of freedom of movement, comfort or payload.
The powerful engine even lets you pull heavy trailers on mountainous routes. This is pure freedom – even at a glance, the shape and design of the Globetrotter XXL A sends a clear message that you are among the motorhoming elite.
GLOBETROTTER XXL A Highlights
- Extraordinarily spacious with seemingly infinite storage and cargo possibilities.
- Luxury captain seats with seat heating, hydraulic suspension, 3-way adjustmen
- Frost-proof, heated double floor. The radiant heat also serves as effective floor heating
- Warm-water heating with heat exchanger for engine pre-heating
- Long-lasting Lifetime Plus technology with 44 mm-thick wall structure
- Extra self-sufficiency thanks to the large 150 Ah battery and 230-litre water tank
- Exclusive chassis specification:
– Efficient 3.0 l Euro VI D engine with 154 kW/210 hp
– Automatic transmission
– Full-LED low beam and high beam with LED daytime running lights
– Adaptive Cruise Control including Active Lane Keeping Assist
– Active Brake Assist with city emergency brake function
– State-of-the-art assistance systems
… as well as extensive additional equipment
- Towing capacity 3.5 t braked; tow bar (optional)
- Rear-wheel drive with twin axle and air suspension on the drive axle
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - Luxury with a visionary design
Picture shows the optional L-shaped seating lounge with free-standing table. A dinette with a table attached to the wall is fitted as standard
U-shaped lounge for convivial evenings: close the passageway to the cab and add an extra cushion to create a generous U-shaped seating lounge • A 9000-2
When another sleeping berth is needed the lounge can be quickly converted to a bed for two persons.
The cab can be separated from the living room by a wooden sliding door. Ideal to keep out the cold and heat – as well as unbidden guests, as the door can also be locked
SLEEPING - Enjoy sweet dreams
The single beds have dimensions of 200 x 80 or 195 x 80 cm. They can be converted into a huge sleeping area that stretches across the entire width of the vehicle. • A 9000-2
The alcove serves as a comfortable, separate sleeping area. At 215 x 150 cm, it is large enough even for taller people. The alcove can also be used as an extended storage space. It can be folded up for easy access to the cab.
Storage space is available in abundance. • A 9000-2
BATHROOM - An oasis of well-being
Large bathroom with unbeatable space and storage.
Spacious shower with plexiglass doors, rain shower and ambient lighting
Large mirrored cabinet, just like at home
COOKING - Gourmet cuisine
The large drawers lock automatically when the engine is started
The kitchen boasts a range of practical and stylish solutions, such as the rail system
Big motorhome, big cooking fun! The Globetrotter XXL A offers an abundance of space and elbow room – in a befittingly exclusive design
Variety of choice
GLOBETROTTER XXL A SPECIFICATION - Plus factors
The sturdy wooden sliding door keeps out cold, heat and uninvited guests
Ergonomic captain seats, multiadjustable, with seat heating and hydraulic suspension
NEW! 177-litre fridge / freezer combination with oven – the doors can be opened from both sides!
Durable, Lifetime-Plus bodywork costruction without wood inserts! GRP-clad underfloor
Winterproof double floor houses the frostprotected water system – with 360 mm usable height and through-loading facility
70 cm-wide habitation door with window, central locking system and electric closing aid