Dethleffs Just Go! – the motorhome for every requirement
Whether buying your first motorhome or looking for an upgrade, the new Dethleffs Just Go impresses with its generous standard equipment and convincing price-performance ratio. Comfort, quality, service – even the basic version of this motorhome has everything you need to travel in total comfort with up to five people.
There is a choice of three different interior decors in warm and modern tones with premium materials. The attractive, optionally available Comfort Package adds even more features and equipment. The Just Go – just the thing to experience real mobile freedom!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE JUST GO
- Optionally available pull-down bed
- Airy 213 cm interior headroom (not under the pull-down bed)
- Height adjustable 190 x 150 cm queen bed
- 150 mm-thick 7-zone cold foam mattresses made of climate-regulating material
- Ergonomic captain seats with integrated headrest and padded armrests, height-adjustable and inclinable
- Large rear garage, suitable for most e-bikes, with slip-resistant surface
- 70 cm-wide habitation door with fly screen, central locking system and window
- Travel in comfort and safety with cruise control, driver airbag, Ford audio system with DAB+ radio and much more (fig. shows optional navigation system)
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - Just the way you like it
The Just Go comes packed with a host of useful additional features (see page 37). Eye-catching highlights include the painted front bumper and, on single-bed models, the L-shaped seating lounge with free-standing table. Your advantage: the “L-leg” means you can comfortably put your feet up! The special Salerno upholstery for the bench seat and driver/ front passenger seats is also included.
More space to sleep! On request with a 140 cm-wide, electrically adjustable pull-down bed.
Fresh food service: large 142-l fridge / freezer combination with 15-l freezer. An oven is available as an option (see figure).
Atmospheric: the Light Moments lighting system creates a homely ambience (Comfort Package).
SLEEPING -Enjoy a good night’s sleep!
The 190 x 150 cm queen bed is height-adjustable as standard. Would you prefer more space in the rear garage or extra headroom in the bedroom? You can decide depending on how much cargo you need to load.
The large, 215 cm-long single beds are equipped with 150 mm-thick cold foam mattresses and wooden slatted bed frames for total sleeping comfort. The Comfort Package also includes the option of converting these into a huge double bed.
Electrically operated two-person pull-down bed above the seating lounge (option)
BATHROOM … enjoy some privacy
Premium materials and workmanship also lend the bathroom a touch of luxury.
Do you appreciate space and elbow room? You will get both here! Simply close the bathroom door to the living room and you have a large bathroom that spans the entire width of the vehicle.
COOKING - Just all you need
The 137-litre fridge-freezer combination includes a duplex oven with grill function.
Even large pots and pans can be easily washed in the wide sink with a high tap..
The overhead lockers are equipped with a softclose function and are indirectly illuminated
Fully equipped L-kitchen with 2-burner gas hob, practical work surface and large drawers. The lateral Multiflex rail system with hooks and suspension elements is especially handy
Numerous features are included that make holidays and travelling even more comfortable.
Electrically adjustable, heated wing mirrors
Light Moments lighting system for the perfect ambience
Stylish 16-inch alloy wheels
L-shaped seating lounge with free-standing table – great for putting your feet up.
Fog lights and bumper matching the bodywork colour
Large opening skylight in the cab hood
Driver/passenger seat in textile upholstery (matching the living room).
- Special SALERNO upholstery
- Second rear garage door on the left – makes loading easy
- Panoramic skylight (70 x 50 cm) above the seating lounge
and much more
Advanced chassis components are also included, such as: cab air-conditioning, heated windshield, windshield wipers with rain sensor, headlight assist with day/night sensor and emergency braking assist, lane assistant and high-beam assist.