Dethleffs Esprit – travel in first class
Inside their Dethleffs Esprit, uncompromising camping enthusiasts couldn’t care less about the weather – this premium-class motorhome lets them hit the road all year round, even in the depths of winter.
Thanks to sophisticated details, such as the heated double floor, this motorhome is ideally equipped for camping in snow and cold weather. Winter camping is becoming increasingly popular – the outstanding comfort on offer in the Esprit motorhome means you can enjoy extended camping trips whenever you wish. And not only in winter, of course, but also in summer.
- Comfortable interior in Scandinavian look with feelgood character
- Perfectly winterised thanks to double-floor technology and frost-proof water system
- Electrically adjustable pull-down bed with 200 x 150 cm sleeping area, high-quality mattress and slatted frame
- Fully equipped professional kitchen for foodies – with high-performance cooker, voluminous drawers with soft-close mechanisms and large fridge / freezer combination (can be opened on both sides if desired)
- Ideal driving characteristics: premium low platform broad gauge chassis, lowered by 145 mm
- Exclusive chassis specification:
– 136 kW/180 hp Multijet engine
– 9-speed automatic transmission
– Digital speedometer with large 7" display
– Cab climate control
– Leather steering wheel
– Wireless phone charger
– 10" DAB+ Naviceiver including wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, camper navigation system and steering-wheel remote control
… as well as extensive additional equipment
- LifeTime-Plus bodywork construction with wood-free, GRP-clad underfloor, side walls with PU strips and XPS insulation
- Large rear garage with access on both sides and max. 250 kg distributed load!
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - On holiday at last!
Spacious and extremely comfortable L-shaped seating lounge – shown here with the optional Rubino genuine leather upholstery
The alternative: furniture in the cab instead of a pull-down bed! This creates an even greater sense of spaciousness and more headroom – as well as additional storage options (optional)
High-quality SKA captain seats are fitted as standard. As an option, hydraulic seats can be selected – to completely eliminate vibrations and bumps from the road surface. They can also be combined with seat heating and ventilatio
Feel good all year round regardless of the season, thanks to the heated, multifunctional double floor
SLEEPING - The dream factory
This is peak comfort. The queen bed with standard dimensions of 200 x 160 cm is accessible from three sides – and low enough to make getting in and out a breeze. Tall wardrobes are located on both the left and right side• 7150-2 DBM
Maximum sleeping comfort: the pull-down beds in the A Class offer a large 200 x 150 cm sleeping area with electrical operation as standard
Ideal dimensions even for taller campers! The single beds are at least 215 cm long and 80 cm wide
BATHROOM - Mobile Luxury Oasis
High-quality materials and workmanship also lend the bathroom a touch of luxury
The large shower cubicle in a modern design and ambient lighting create an optimum feeling of well-being
COOKING - Culinary delight
Abundant storage space is provided thanks to the large drawers which lock automatically when driving. The cooker hood removes unpleasant odours from the vehicle’s interior.
177-litre fridge / freezer combination with oven – can be opened from both sides
Variety of choice
ESPRIT SPECIFICATION - Plus factors
Count the stars at night. Large skylight above the bed in the sleeping area (option, GT package)
The high-gloss overhead lockers are equipped with a soft-close function and are indirectly illuminated
Comfortable SKA hydraulic captain seats including seat ventilation and heating (option)
The harmonious “Light Moments” lighting system creates a unique ambience inside the vehicle (option)
Enormous rear garage that can be loaded from both sides
Dethleffs Lifetime-Plus: GRP-clad, wood-free underfloor, side walls with PU strips and XPS insulation
Frost-proof – thanks to the heated double floor with plenty of storage space and through-loading facility
Well-insulated and secure: automotive flush-fitting windows