Dethleffs Globebus Go - so compact and manoeuvrable
The next adventure is just a bend in the road away! The new Globebus Go is so compact and manoeuvrable that even narrow roads and low passages cannot stop it. This enables completely new travel and leisure experiences.
On the other hand, it is amazingly spacious inside: with plenty of room to move around and storage space, a smart swivel bathroom and generous bed dimensions. By the way: if desired, the Globebus Go can also be upgraded to a real winter specialist!
- Agile and safe handling thanks to compact van dimensions with an external width of just 2.20 m and an external height of 2.69 m
- Proven Lifetime body construction with GRP outer skin and excellent insulation
- Winter campers choose the separately available Winter Comfort Package + Diesel heating with 6 kW heating capacity and 10 l hot water boiler
- Electrically operated compressor refrigerator with perfect cooling performance
- Pleasant sleeping comfort due to 150 mm thick 7-zone cold foam mattresses made of climate-regulating material and ergonomic wooden slatted frames
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - Invitingly modern
The interior design of the Globebus Go combines matt white, handleless overhead locker doors with natural wood tones and contrasting surfaces in an- thracite. The result is a living space that conveys cosiness and style.
The Globebus Go is designed as a two-passenger vehi- cle. The bench seat is upgraded with a seat belt block including two 3-point safety belts, thus allowing up to four vehicle occupants while driving.
The diesel warm-air heating system is installed under the bench seat and produces heat at a central point, i.e. precisely where it is needed. Comfortable single beds despite an overall length of only 669 cm. Generous storage space is concealed underneath the raised beds. The driver and front passenger seats are finished in upholstery matching the living room décor.
SLEEPING - Sleep as soundly as in your own bed at home!
The T 15’s overall length of just 599 cm is only made possible by the transversely installed double bed. Nevertheless, it offers a generous sleeping surface of 198 x 137–132 cm. The combination of closed overhead lockers and open shelves creates plenty of easily accessible storage space, which is further extended by the large storage compartments under the folding French bed. • T 15
BATHROOM - Clever swivel wall solution
The bathroom in the basic position! The swivel wall nestles against the outer wall to save space and thus ensures plenty of elbow room.
To transform the bathroom into a shower cubicle, simply release the lock and swing the swivel wall out over the toilet.
The shower cubicle! In combination with the plastic-panelled sliding door, the result is a fully waterproof shower cubicle. We can’t imagine a better use of limited space.
COOKING - In the compact galley
An 84-litre compressor fridge with a freezer com- partment is fitted as standard. A 149-litre fridge/ freezer combination is optionally available.
The drawers feature high-quality, sturdy pull-outs and offer plenty of convenient storage space.
GLOBEBBUS GO SPECIFICATION - All inclusive
Second rear garage door on the left – makes loading easy.
Indirect ambient lighting above and below the overhead lockers.
Panoramic skylight (70 x 50 cm) above the seating lounge
Electrically adjustable, heated wing mirrors.
Stylish 16-inch alloy wheels, black
Wide habitation door with window including blind and central locking system.