Dethleffs Globetrotter XLI – modern motorhome with premium equipment
Are you looking for a comfortable companion for camping trips all year round? Then look no further than the Globetrotter XLI! It combines a stylish exterior design with a premium interior.
Designed from the ground up, this vehicle boasts a powerful engine that delivers up to 180 hp and a winter- and rot-proof superstructure. Modern technology, premium equipment and plenty of elbow room ensure you will want for nothing in this A-Class motorhome.
GLOBETROTTER XL I Highlights
- Generous amount of space with separable functional areas
- Modern living ambience thanks to a homely mix of light surfaces and cosy wood details
- Warm-water heating for comfortable living just like at home – even in winter
- Unique “Light Moments” lighting system
- Comfort on the road thanks to ergonomic SKA captain seats – optionally available with air suspension, seat heating and seat ventilation
- LifeTime-Plus bodywork construction, wood-free with GRP-clad underfloor and roof
- Exclusive chassis specification:
– 136 kW/180 hp Multijet engine
– 9-speed automatic transmission
– Digital speedometer with large 7" display
– Cab climate control – Leather steering wheel
– Wireless phone charger
– 10" DAB+ Naviceiver including wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, camper navigation system and steering-wheel remote control
… as well as extensive additional equipment
- Premium broad-gauge low-frame chassis with twin axle and lowered by 145 mm for a safe and dynamic driving experience
- Modern double-floor construction ensures a winterproof, frost-protected water system and creates additional storage space (260 mm height)
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - All the perfect details in one model
The premium ambience continues in the interior thanks to the harmonious “Light Moments” lighting system with four individually controllable light levels
Need an additional seat for the journey? A sturdy folding seat with 3-point safety belt is already integrated into the optional transverse seating. • I 7850-2 EB | Melia
The attractive sideboard is a multifunctional all-rounder that offers additional, extremely practical storage space. The bottom drawer with upholstered top can be used as a foot rest, step or an additional seat for guests.
SLEEPING - More space for sweet dreams
Electrically adjustable pull-down bed (200 x 150 cm sleeping area) with high-quality mattress
In the bedrooms, the beds are equipped with high-quality, 150 mm-thick seven-zone mattresses made of climate-regulating material on specially adapted wooden slatted bed frames.
This is peak comfort. The 160 cm-wide queen bed is accessible from three sides. On the left and right, two large wardrobes offer additional storage space
BATHROOM Wellness on Wheels
Typical XLI: the spacious bathroom with plenty of elbow room can be completely separated from the living room. If desired, either a ceramic toilet or a macerator toilet with a large waste tank can be ordered.
Recessed sink with metal tap
There is also plenty of space in the separate shower with backlit fittings.
COOKING - GourmetPlus Kitchen
Plenty of cooking fun! The GourmetPlus kitchen brings together everything you need to cook up a storm. With plenty of elbow room and storage space to boot! The drawers are automatically locked when the engine is started
Large 177-litre fridge / freezer combination with oven. The doors can even be opened in either direction thanks to a double hinge!
A haptic delight: the easy-care mineral worktop
Clear the air: powerful cooker-hood extractor with draught stopper
Ideal storage: the large apothecary-style drawer
Variety of choice
GLOBETROTTER XL I SPECIFICATION - Plus factors
70 cm-wide door with window, central locking system and electric closing aid
Enjoy prolonged self-sufficiency thanks to the latest lithium-ion technology with 1600 W or 3000 W power output (option)
Dethleffs Connect – your digital control centre! View important vehicle data and control relevant consumers such as the fridge, heating or air-conditioning system via touchscreens on the dashboard, in the living room – or via the smartphone app
Stylish GRP rear section with first-class insulation and elegantly integrated reversing camera and third brake light
Travel first class thanks to shockabsorbing hydraulic seats with a heated and ventilated seat surface (option)