Dethleffs Globebus motorhome – compact, agile and yet amazingly big
Whether in lively inner cities or extensive nature parks – the Globebus impresses with its agile driving comfort and abundant cosiness. This motorhome strikes the optimal balance between compactness and spaciousness.
Whether travelling alone or as a family, the Globebus is your perfect companion for unforgettable holidays, no matter whether you are a relative novice or an experienced camper!
- The van among motorhomes! With safe, agile handling
- First-class insulation for the superstructure. Fully winterproof on request
- Large L-shaped seating lounge with comfortable, ergonomically contoured cushions
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, large fridge and sturdy countertop extension
- Full bathroom with shower
- Exclusive Gran Turismo Package (optional)
- Tall rear garage with access from both sides and max. 150 kg distributed load
- Compact vehicle dimensions
- 150 cm-wide pull-down bed above the cab
Gran Turismo white
Motorhome royalty in a compact format! Its elegance makes the Globebus A Class a real eye-catcher – active driving, com-pact and excellent design. Travelling is a fantastic experience thanks to the huge panoramic windscreen and the spacious-ness in the cab.
The practical pull-down bed with a width of 150 cm is fitted as standard and is extremely easy to set up.
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - Oasis of peace for world travellers
Large L-shaped seating lounge with free-standing table and ergonomically contoured cushions
SLEEPING - Pure relaxation
The practical single beds have a length of 195 cm. They can be quickly converted into a 200 x 155 cm sleeping area (option) • I 6
The transverse double bed offers a generous 200 x 145 cm sleeping area. Like the single beds, it ensures perfect sleeping comfort thanks to a 150 mm-thick 7-zone mattress made of climate-regulating material • I 1
BATHROOM - Refreshment
The I 6 comes with a roomy, separate shower, an easy-to-access sink and lots of storage space • I 6
COOKING - Small but impressive!
There is enough space in the drawers and the kitchen base cabinet for all your supplies and utensils. Your crockery also has a home in the overhead lockers. • I 6
The worktop extension can be folded away very quickly when it is not needed. The 2-burner gas hob features an integrated piezo ignition. • I 6
Compact, yet packed everything you need – fully equipped kitchen with hot-water system, gas cooker, large drawers and fridge • I 6
GLOBEBUS SPECIFICATION - Plus factors
Comfortable captain seats with height/tilt adjustment and upholstered armrests
Cruise control, cab air-conditioning, driver and passenger airbags and much more are included as standard (fig. shows optional 10" display)
70 cm wide habitation door with fly-screen blind
Handy: the extendable step for the bed can also be used as a storage compartment
Coach-style mirrors for an optimal field of vision
Prominent and safe – integral rear lights with LED nighttime running lights
Large rear garages with access from both sides and new, smooth-running twist/quick-release latches